Green Cleaned Building Award
GCI will help your Cleaning Service be the Best in the City
What if you could spend thousands of advertising dollars for a high-powered SEO and SEM marketing campaign? We believe our cause to uplift the best janitorial services in every town. Best Janitorial Directory has years of credibility and we have invested in a huge marketing that has all the latest search engine power, including a mobile-friendly responsive website.
We believe that the BEST CLEANING SERVICES do more than professionally clean a building. The BEST cleaning services deliver a healthy building through Green cleaning practices. And, they should be able to deliver something more than an ill-trained crew to the workplace each night. Trained and certified workers and a GCI Green Certified Firm not only do a better job, they can qualify a building or office with the GCI Green Cleaned Building award.
The GCI Green Cleaned Building award is not hype. The award is earned by real effort, transparent, and nationally recognized by the Green Clean Institute. GCI Green Cleaned buildings are healthier buildings and a source of pride in the community.
GCI certified cleaning firms can submit a verification form confirming actual Green cleaning practices for any account building to GCI for review. Verification is based in POINTS EARNED by the cleaning service for the building. Qualify your better accounts using the GCI checklist (which allows for diverse requirements), GCI will review and approve the report. GCI then sends the Green Cleaned Building door seals, published an article of the business with your business notably mentioned.
In 2020, we are changing the game. We are boldly identifying the BEST cleaning services in every city with amazing results. If your company wants to be highly promoted as the BEST Janitorial or Cleaning service, your company will qualify at least one building as GCI Green Cleaned. Your firm will be promoted by GCI and your firm can use our mega-marketing program to rise above all other services.
Here's What you get as a GCI Green Certified Firm:
- 24/7 online training and certification of your staff with our GCI Green Cleaning Technician course
- Certification of your cleaning service as a GCI Certified Firm with a trained and certified staff.
- Two 6" vinyl vehicle sticker to put on your vehicles
- Use of the GCI Certified logo on your advertising and website
- Instructions on how to maximize your customer reach with the GCI Green Cleaned building project
- A listing on www.BestJanitorialDirectory.com that attracts hundreds of cleaning service leads per your city. And, these leads cost you NOTHING. Customers get your phone number and a direct link to your website. Why pay for Google or Directory ads when our highly promoted directory singles our your city for interested customers at no additional charge? Reformatted in Jan of 2020 as a mega-website with a huge reach, we are spending thousands of search ad dollars, making a huge SEO effort, and growing a network of professional and Green cleaning services ... that costs you nothing for new leads.
In 2020, the typical membership is $540 that permanently locks in your price. Next year, the membership fee is $640, so existing members keep their $540 annual fee. Your firm gets all six features listed above and will discover that we have a master plan to help you out-market your competition with values they cannot match.
Benefit #7 -Show off your Staff and Company
Every GCI certified staff member gets a beautiful certificate and an embroidered GCI Green Cleaning Technician patch for their shirt. Think of impression of your staff with the GCI logo, your vehicles with the GCI certified logo, and several of your best account with the GCI Green Cleaned logo on the door. This is the kind of advertising that costs you nothing, but leaves an impress.
Want More? The GCI Green City Project allows city and environmental leaders to support the effort. Less than 5% of buildings have any Green certification. With the GCI Green City Project, all the tools and workers are already in place. One-by-one, buildings can be certified as GCI Green Cleaned buildings, and the growth of that score is something that any city can boast and promote. See: Green City Project
The Green Clean Institute seeks to partner with worthy cleaning services in every city to boost the Best Cleaning Services in a powerful way. LINK