EVS Technician Education and Certification
Earn the only Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association Verified
Environmental Services Certification in the United States.
Knowledge, Respect and Pride Saves Lives
Please watch my short, 2 minute video to the right and let me tell you about this program. Knowledge will instill pride in those staff members who are often ignored or neglected when it comes to effective education and training. Your department is the only professional services in healthcare settings to NOT have a certification for the life saving tasks they perform. Now you can earn such a certification and earn the respect of other departments within your facility.
You owe it to yourself to take a look at what we offer in this certification course for your frontline staff.
- Certification - HR directors recognize a person who has put in the effort it takes to earn a certification.
- Inter-Department - Earn the respect and admiration of other professionals within your orgnaization who have earned their certifications and degrees.
- Verified Value - Earn the only ISSA Cleaning Industry Standard verified certification for health care operations in the US today.
This is a specially formulated course for all frontline team members and the leaders of any operation, whether in-house or building services contractor who maintains any healthcare related facility. The complete course is delivered online, 24/7. Engage your staff at your own pace. You are in control of how, when and where you and your staff assimilate the knowledge required to properly process environmental surfaces to a hygenically clean standard.
Don't take my word for it, here is what a Director of Environmental Services had to say after his staff earned their EVS Technician Certifications.
Ask yourself these questions:
- How about building an effective and confident EVS staff?
- How about having them educated to the same level as top tier Hospitals, Clinics and Trauma Centers around North America, and even the World?
- How about a step by step program that is a breeze to implement and ready to use?
- How about Excellent value because the ROI is immediate, even when your staff is only part way through the training?
- How about better results and safer spaces and a confidence that grows at every level because there is proficiency from your “frontline crew”?
- How about it?
NO RISK OFFER
Contact me and I will send you the link to an hour long sample module of the EVS 600 course. You will find many educational facts and best practices that you can start using in the first 30 days after receiving it.
Along with this no risk offer, if you aren't completely satisfied, I'll send you a FREE copy of my book, Infection Prevention for Dummies.
The sample course and the book are my way of convincing you that NOW is the time to take your cleaning and disinfection process to a new level.
The appropriate processing of environmental surfaces is an important part of an overall strategy to reduce the risk of healthcare associated infections (HAIs). Disinfection should render surfaces and equipment free of pathogens in sufficient numbers to prevent human disease (ie, hygienically clean). Let me leave you with this thought...
"One engaged, Certified EVS Technician given the right tools, products and time to do the job.
will prevent more infections than a room full of doctors can cure".
|Six Modules and Six Payments||Full Payment and Immediate Access to all Six Modules|
30 Day No Questions Guarantee
I personally am offering you a 30 day, no questions asked, guarantee that you will find extremely valuable information about how to protect your health and the health of those who use the facilities you clean. If for some reason you do not feel you have found the only certification on the market today which will enhance your professional career and help you earn respect within your environment, simply call me for a full refund, sent by check, to you directly. Please check our BBB Accredited A+ Rating to verify that since 2011, not one person has ever asked for their money back and I am sure you won't either. David Thompson, GCI Certified President
Contact EVS Program Director and Certified Instructor, Darrel Hicks, 314-956-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To purchase, use the drop down menu to find the size of your department.
Certification is earned at the conclusion.
Custom pricing arrangements are made with Darrel if required.